- Race Stands, Bike Lifts and Workshop Stands
- Paddock Stands for all modern sports bikes
- Harley-Davidson stands and Cruiser stands
- Australian manufactured from quality materials
- Racing and Workshop Accessories
- Optional Colors and Finishes including Chrome and Powder Coating.
- Worldwide delivery
- COD available Australia wide.
Anderson Stands manufacture Australia's highest quality motorcycle workstands for the roadracer or the street rider
Motorcycle Stands available for the following models:
About the Company
Anderson Stands was founded in 1986 by Chris Anderson, who was at the time a high school teacher. He started with a small ad in Australian Motorcycle News for the hydraulic bike bench which he thought everyone would want, and tacked onto the bottom of the ad “we also make bike stands“. The phone started ringing, but not for the benches - it was the stands people were after, so he started making them in his home garage on weekends.
At the end of 1988 he left teaching and started CBA Engineering, and developed the range of bike stands further to become a staple product of the business.
CBA Engineering now employs 9 people and is involved in all sorts of general engineering from designing and building special purpose machinery, to production welding and machining.
Anderson Stands have become the benchmark of quality and design that other brands have often tried to copy. The designs are constantly updated to keep in front of the competition and match the changes in motorcycles.